- 29 Mar, 2017
- Laser Clinic
Patients today desire face-lift-type results, yet do not want the weeks--to even months--of downtime associated with those treatments.
Aggressive treatments also come with limitations on the range of skin types that can be treated, due to the high risk of skin discoloration.
Although classified as an aggressive treatment, E-Martix is unique because it delivers optimal efficiency with minimal downtime at an affordable price point--and it's safe for ALL skin types.
Q: Does it hurt?
A: Unlike other aggressive fractional treatments, eMatrix is very tolerable. During treatment, many patients feel a warm, prickly sensation. After treatment, a pink or red “sunburn” appearance and feeling is common.
One treatment with the E-Martix takes approximately 15-20 minutes. At EMC we recommends 4-6 treatments spaced 3-6 weeks apart.
Benefits of E-Matrix
• clinically proven to treat fine lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, textural irregularities caused by excessive sun exposure.
• Little to no downtime post-treatment - patients can return to regular activities following treatment.
• peels, E-Martix works from the inside out by stimulating cell regrowth.
• A full-face treatment session takes less than 20 minutes.
• Proven safe and effective on ALL skin types and decreases pigmentation.